Posts Tagged ‘plano hoa management’
How does your HOA in Plano compare with the other communities in the Dallas area? Do you feel good about the overall look and curb appeal? If you were a prospective home buyer would you be interested in buying a home in your HOA? These are some of the questions you should ask yourself or your HOA management company in Plano, TX if you sit on the Board of an HOA in Plano.
One of the main goals for any board member is to help ensure that your HOA looks great. Accomplishing this usually requires the assistance of an HOA management company in Plano, TX as most board members are too busy to be completely involved with property management. Your HOA management company in Plano, TX should not make decisions for the board, but instead be a resourceful bank of information for the board to pull from. The HOA management company in Plano, TX most likely has handing and managed any project that you can think of. Not that we are in the midst of a new spring season the landscaping plans and ideas should have already been put into motion. If this isn’t the case then you’re behind the power curve. As a board member in your Plano HOA you don’t want to show up to the next annual meeting of the Association with a long list of incomplete goals that have been sitting on an agenda collection dust. Get out there
and make something happen!
Managing the landscaping and overall look in the community should be a main priority for your HOA management company in Plano, TX. They should be holding your landscaping company accountable for doing a good job. Spectrum can assist any community that has had a difficult time getting their landscaping or their landscaper to cooperate.
Spectrum Association Management is a Dallas homeowners association, Dallas condominium association and high rise association management company serving Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston and Austin areas. To learn more about Spectrum Association Management visit us at http://www.spectrumam.com/ or to request a quote for management click here. Also be sure to “like” us on Facebook by clicking the following link: http://www.facebook.com/spectrum.association.mgmt.
Does your HOA management company in Plano provide your homeowners association with a website? Assuming that they do, how are you doing with updates on it? Do you have a lot of useful information that you have posted to it? What type of feedback have the residents given?
You may want to consider some of the following things when coming up with useful information to publish on your website :
1. Lists of the schools that kids attend in your neighborhood along with information on how to contact the school or get registered at the school.
2. Lists of local service providers such as dry cleaners, pizza delivery companies, day cares, car washes, etc.
3. Trash days and how to sign up for trash service if required.
4. When the HOA has its neighborhood meetings and events.
5. Information on the HOA assessments, how much they are, to whom they are paid, and how often they are due.
6. Information on how to contact local government such as city, county, and water districts.
7. Information on how to contact the utility companies that serve the community.